Need a marketing workshop for your members, clients or staff?

Tuesday

How can I be a successful Entrepreneur?



Some years ago I went to a talk by a Business Coach who suggested that there were only three things an entrepreneur need to be in order to be successful. 



These things were:

  • Local
  • Reliable
  • Nice


Even then I thought that was a charming but slightly naive viewpoint. After all you can be all those things but you still need to be doing some marketing in order to TELL people that you are "local, reliable and nice"

Unfortunately, to be successful,  that marketing also needs to be distinctive, memorable and inviting - so no pressure there then.  

What I'm talking about is the art of differentiation and, since this is a tricky topic to get your head round,  I made a video (with the support of www.orchid-digital.com) - I hope you find this helpful :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, please leave one!