Need a marketing workshop for your members, clients or staff?

Wednesday

If you've got it, flaunt it!





As my Oz based daughter is borrowing my car whilst she is in the UK (oooh!) I am driving my husband to work.


This morning we passed a van waiting to pull out onto the A30 - "Look at that" I said "they've called themselves Ex-Army Builders "A good name" replied my other half "people will know they've had the best training and are not shirkers"





So there you go, that's how important a  good company name is and why you should display it.  Not only are we likely to remember that company,  we instantly have a  positive perception about it. Pop onto this link to read the rest of this blog post...

Thanks to tellmewaht2on Flickr.com for the 1929 hod carrier image  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, please leave one!