Need a marketing workshop for your members, clients or staff?

Wednesday

Forget austerity - begin it now!

Whilst visiting Twitter on Monday morning I saw a tweet which began "Austerity until 2018" and I decided I could do without the negative reinforcement thanks very much.

Yes its tough out there, but I tell you  what - when businesses have their backs against the wall the most exciting stuff is developed because it HAS to be.



There's no apathy amongst my clients - they're innovating, they're quickly embracing new opportunities and they have the gleam of the hunter in their eyes...the blood is pumping.

In the way of synchronicity, a few tweets on there was a link to a post which basically said don't just sit there do something (quite!)  The post included one of my favourite quotes and drew my eye to the wall of my office where this translation of Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe is framed

Begin it now

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness
Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans; that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred.  A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it

Begin it now

Sorry, what are you hesitating for? Are you really going to wait for 2019? NOW's the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, please leave one!