Need a marketing workshop for your members, clients or staff?

Thursday

Great Sayings 3 – how about another angle?


Years ago I worked in a multi level marketing operation with a hugely inspirational trainer.

 I remember running a workshop with her and hearing her come out with training mantra after training mantra. The one I liked best was the one I had to work on to remember and it was this:

“If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got”


I was reminded of that saying when I recently discussed marketing strategy with two business partners. One was mindful of the increased challenges brought upon them by an uncertain climate and recognised that they had to try new things. The other one kept saying “I don’t think that’s quite appropriate to our business”

I promise I was not advising nude marketing (although nude training seems to be earning certain people A FORTUNE – anyone seen The Naked Office?)

What I was suggesting was something that they had not done before – which was kind of the point. Different times call for different tactics - watch this space…