Need a marketing workshop for your members, clients or staff?

Thursday

Great Sayings 1 – "winking = marketing"

I love quotations – they can really inspire me in terms of my networking 60 seconds, my presentations, my workshops my blog posts and my tweets (@janebuswell)

One of my favourites (from Steuart Henderson Britt) appeared out of the blue in an advertisement in my Local Parish Magazine it was this:



“Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. 
You know what you are doing, but nobody else does”

That does not really need elaborating upon does it? But the sentiment does not necessarily apply solely to ADVERTISING. It actually applies to all things marketing so:

  • If you have got a website – does anyone know? Have you done something about optimising it?
  • Have you launched a new part of your business recently? And it is updated on your website isn’t it?
  • And you have told clients about it in your newsletter haven’t you?
  • And you did send out a press release didn’t you?
  • And you did bang on about it in your networking groups didn’t you?
OK I will go away now...

Thanks to Moriza on Flickr.com for the photo!